Using SM 1.1.18 and XP home and for the past few days I have been getting the following message when trying get my mail:
"could not connect to server pop.att.yahoo.com the connection was
refused". This will happen for a short period of time and hour or so later it will start working for whatever reason. It has been off and on for a few days and I am not sure where to even start looking for a problem or who to call. I have checked my yahoo home using the internet side of SM and I can get my mail there. Any suggestions or directions that I may try.
Thanks