When reading emails (I have multiple sub folders in my email Boxes) and news groups when I click on the*next Button (next unread message) it goes to to next folder and in fact a out line shows around topic but is no highlighted an no message shows up. IN SM1.x click next would actually switch you to the next unread message in next folder (if no more in Folder you are in) the message would be highlighted and you could actually read the text.

Is this a Bug, or new feature??
mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com