Samuel S wrote:
Hello all, I Am trying to figure out which anti-virus suites work well
with SM. I Am currently using AVG, which settings are all geared towards
IE and I cannot figure out how to change that.

Then it came to mind to find out here, who uses what and a consensus is
on the better suite. I was using Kaspersky, which was fine, I wanted to
find if something else out there is just as good.

TIA

Bo1953

Hello All - another quick thought, what about something with a firewall? I think that would somewhat important too. I do not see any of that with the free programs, unless I have missed it.

Thanks for all input.

Trying Avast next..

Bo1953