Bill Davidsen wrote:
Brian Fairey wrote:
When upgrading from SM 1.X to 2.0 I have lost(missplaced)
my address book. Where do I find it and how do I reconnect it to SM?

Fire up 1.1.xx and go to the addressbook, select a book, and use the
'export' tool under tool pulldown to put the book(s) of your choice into
a text file (LDIF or csv). Then exit 1.1.xx and start 2.0, open the
address book and use the import tool to get the addresses.

I do wish there was an import selected addresses tool, but the exported
file is readable by a text editor so you can do what editing you wish,
although not in a wonderful user-friendly way for most people. ;-)

Do everything is easy, have fun.

Hi,

I read your post reply, and tried to do what you suggested. I did not find an export tool in SeaMonkey 2.0, nor in the text version of my old address book, which I am trying to get incorporated into my address book from SM 2.Please let me know how I can find the export tool.

Thanks.

Mort Linder