Interviewed by CNN on 23/11/2009 16:40, Steve B. told the world:
> On Jun 21, 3:34 pm, horst39 <penroll1nos...@bluewin.ch> wrote:
>  > > Is there any way to force Google Desktop Search to scan SM emails?

(...)

> Can someone post these instructions upgraded for SM 2.0 which installs
> in a different directory in Windows 7.  I found and copied all the files
> to the right places, but what is the Win7 equivalent for regxpcom?

For that matter, is there a more generic way to trick desktop search
programs into scanning Seamonkey e-mails?

I was thinking about installing a copy of Thunderbird (which is supposed
to be supported, for instance, by Copernic) and hacking its
configuration files so that they would point to the Seamonkey profile.
Of course, I would *never* run this copy of T-Bird to avoid issues...

Has anybody done something similar, or should I try and pioneer this
approach?

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... Answers: $1 * Correct answers: $5 * Dumb looks: Free! *
* TagZilla 0.0661 * http://tagzilla.mozdev.org on Seamonkey 2.0