goldtech wrote:
Using SeaMonkey 2.0 on Linux. In Firefox there's an about:config
control called: browser.urlbar.maxRichResults. I don't see this in
SeaMonkey.

That pref is not supported in SeaMonkey (yet).

I would like to control how many results are seen when the
urlbar drops down as I type something in there. Is there a way in
SeaMonkey?

Not cleanly. The number of rows (6) is hard-coded in the maxrows attribute on the urlbar textbox element in navigator.xul. Unless someone writes an extension to change its value on the fly using JavaScript, the best way to change its value is to edit the value in that file (contained in path/to/seamonkey/chrome/comm.jar under content/navigator/).

HTH

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>