Ant wrote:
On 11/28/2009 2:03 PM PT, Leonidas Jones typed:

There is a place in account settings to set a location for sent, drafts,
archives and templates, but nothing for send later.

In about config, there is:

mail.default_sendlater_uri

I suppose you could modify that path, but even if you were successful,
that would send "send later" messages from all accounts to that
location, which, I suspect, would be worse then what is there now.

Interesting. What would I change it to? Not sure how the formatting
works. I see: mailbox://nob...@local%20folders/Unsent%20Messages ...

I don't advise changing it, then again, I am perfectly happy with the Outbox in Local Folders.

Lee