Brooke Clarke schrieb:
Hi:

I don't use the browser, but while trying to figure out the problem with
email not showing images have discovered that the browser does not show
anything.

How to get the email program to display images (.gif & .jpeg) ?

Normally under View there's an option to show inline attachments (this is mainly important for text mails). If the images are not part of the message but being loaded from the internet (often the case with HTML email newsletters etc.), you need to disable the option to block external images in the preferences under Mail & Newsgroups, message view (freely translated by me, actual names may vary ;-)) But I suspect there's something else wrong if the browser fails to display anything. Have you tried to verify this behaviour with a new profile?
regards

Martin
/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - http://www.gerstbach.at/2004/ascii