On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 00:03:41 +0530, Rex
<rexduderemoveandreversedom...@liam.ur> in mozilla.support.seamonkey
wrote:

>Jens Hatlak wrote:
>> Rex wrote:
>>> If I want to copy the link of an image in SM2, it's a rather tedious
>>> process- rightclick->properties, then drag to select n copy the link
>>> from the dialog that pops up.
>>
>> You'll find that Copy Image copies both the source URL and the image
>> itself to the clipboard, except for Linux where this is currently
>> broken. See Bug 469481. I tried to add Copy Image Location for all
>> platforms there but it was not accepted. Once the Linux core issue is
>> fixed the extra context menu item there will probably be removed again.
>>

>Cool, I didn't know that! Makes more sense actually..
>Thanks for the tip.

Yes, it is cool.  I wonder which other email clients will do that.  I have
been using it for some time to transport images from web sites.......

I discovered it by accident a coupla years ago...............

Windows users should keep in mind that the 'printscreen' key sends a copy
of your entire current desktop to the clipboard and alt-printscreen sends
the current active window (such as a dialogue box) to clipboard from where
it can be pasted directly into an email or other application.

I usually use ctrl-v to paste.

jim