Leonidas Jones wrote:
Bush wrote:
Danny Kile wrote:
Web site work in IE but not in Seamonkey 2.0. However, it did not work
in Seamonkey 1.1.18 either. When looking and the program listing if
you click on a show it will display a opening that show a description.
However, in Seamonkey if just show a blank.

The link is: http://www.tvguide.com/listings/default.aspx

Works correctly here

Seamonkey 1.1.18
Win7 pro

It only works because your user agent string reports Firefox, not SeaMonkey. Heck, here it is from your headers:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.23) Gecko/20090825 Firefox/2.0.0.7

Blast it, it says Firefox, not SeaMonkey. That is the only reason it works for you.

Open 1.1.18, click Tools>>Switch Profile. Use that to open Profile Manager. Create a new profile, call it Test. Open 1.1.18 in that test profile, and try to get into the sites you say work. You will fail. Click About SeaMonkey and check the string. It will say SeaMonkey 1.1.18, not Firefox 2.0.0.7.

Try it and lets put this nonsense to rest.

Lee
Better yet I will try it on my Wifes computer , Then on my Daughters computer