Stan wrote:
Rex wrote:
It looks like all the problems are due to migrating from 1.x.
I'm a new user of Seamonkey- I discovered it about a week before 2.0
released and so I've used nothing but 2.0 from the start.
Aside from a few minor bugs that I've got solutions for here, I find it
extremely stable and loads pages faster than Firefox (then again I have
about 70 extensions on my Firefox profile).

The problem with paradigms is that shift happens.

I had a lot of trouble installing the last version of 1.1.xx and finally
gave up, installed a beta of 2, transferred over some files, had to
transfer passwords by hand. I have had no trouble with 2.0.

In spite of Old Croc Boyle's protestations for the last month, the "majority" does not consider SM 2.0 "junk". :)

I upgraded 1.1.14 to a beta of 2.0 to get the newsgroup crossposting filter, then upgraded to this release; with only the SMTP "edit" necessity escaping me. Came to this group and got help resolving that right away. I've since installed the "Walnut" theme, and I'm loving my version of SM 2.0.
bj