Phillip Jones wrote:
David Wilkinson wrote:
Bush wrote:
It is not that she is using SeaMonkey 1.1.14, but rather that the user
agent string is apparently not spoofing FireFox (unlike yours, which
does).

Please follow what I said ...

We both Can see what the other is seeing on those web sites ...

They say hers is Not Spoofed with 1.1.14

And they say Mine is spoofed with 1.1.18

Both of our computer can See What Seamonkey 2.0 cannot See .

I think there is a site called photobucket . I may just create an
account and Upload Screen shots from Each Computer .

Start up 2 incidents of seamokey 1.1.14 on my wifes computer .
One page will have that TV guide site in the background and I will
Shrink the 2nd incident with About seamonkey in Front of the TV guide
page ... Do a Screen shot and Upload that Screen shot to Photobucket .

And likewise Do the Same with my Computer That is runnung What they are
saying as SPOOFED Ver 1.1.18

And put a link to Each screenshot here .

This will be Done Tomorrow .

Will this Satified All of YOU ?

I am not saying I do not believe you. I am saying that I am puzzled by
what you
are reporting. Everybody else with an unaltered version of 1.x or 2.0
says the
TVGuide site does not work correctly.

I went to TV Guide site works for me. SM 2.0 Mac OSX.4.11

If you go to the program listings, and cick on a show, does it show the details, or a white box?

Lee