Martin Freitag wrote:
Phillip Jones schrieb:
Daniel wrote:
Currently using SM 1.1.15, but the situation has been ongoing.

When viewing threads here, I can tap the "*" sign and all threads
are expanded.

How do I go the other way, i.e. collapse the threads?? Logically
tapping the "-" should be the answer but nothing happens. Tapping
the "/" does nothing.

Anyone??

Daniel
On Mac clicking home key or left pointing arrow collapses thread,
end or right pointing arrow key un-collapes (expands) thread.

I say on Mac - because I don't know if this is specific to the Mac
Platform or built in to SM in general.

Left/right arrows work everywhere with the desired effect. Home sends
you to the beginning of all messages on Windows. regards

Martin
on Mac PowerBook Page up and up arrow are the same key, page down and
Down arrow use same, home and left are same, and end and right are the same.On the PowerBook to shift operation you hold down function key. hold down function key and press the arrow key changes it to home,page up, end, page down.

Now on my Desktop home, end, page up and page down ; and the up down, left and right arrows are separate keys.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com