Interviewed by CNN on 3/12/2009 06:05, Cedar told the world:
> Is there a "normal" way to get the mail folder from SM 1.1.18 to SM 2?
>
> I also have one subfolder from 1.1.18 that will not show up in the new
> mail folder.  Any ideas why this may be happening?
>
> Is there a way to just open the old mail folders to read them?

Yes. The easiest way is... just copy/move the old mail folder files to
your new profile. Files with the same name may be renamed without
consequences. (For instance, you probably won't wish to overwrite your
new inbox with your old inbox -- so just rename the old inbox to
inbox_old before copying).

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... Press <CTRL>-<ALT>-<DELETE> to continue.
* TagZilla 0.0661 * http://tagzilla.mozdev.org on Seamonkey 2.0