Ray_Net wrote:
S. Beaulieu wrote:
Phillip Jones a Ă©crit :
Features that people liked that got discontinued—it's definitely
annoying, but it's not a "problem" or a "bug."

It is when people depend upon them.

it's a problem *for them*, but it's not a "SeaMonkey problem" as the
software acts as it's meant to. That's what I meant.

Therefore, you consider SM2.0 all ok, because you were not affected.

In a wor, yes. The form manager was left out, ant Phil Chee explained why. He also posted here that the form manager is being reconsidered, which is a good thing.

Firefox has gone a long time without a form manager, and it is the second most popular browser out there. Many people, myself included, really never used it. I didn't even notice it was gone until it was pointed out here.

Now that I see how people have used it, obviously it is lacking, and the prospect of it being restored is good. HOwever to cite it as a cause to leave SeaMonkey in beta is just not sensible.

By your logic, no software would ever reach a release point.

Lee