Martin Freitag wrote:
Martin Freitag schrieb:
Stan schrieb:
Used to be that I could easily save photos I received inE-mails to my
photo folders. Now, in release 2.0, when I try to save the photos they
end up being downloaded by the Download Manager (which I find to be a
big nuisance). Now, how do move them to my photo folders?

I even tried dragging them from the E-mail to the folder and that
doesn't work.

Drag'n'Drop works fine here, I wonder why...

Haha, found out it's in a browser-window caught by the download
statusbar extension ;-)

You lost me with this one. What is "download statusbar extension"? Are you saying you didn't drag and drop from an E-mail?