Daniel:
>Hartmut Figge wrote:

>> And i have reduced the number of my postings to avoid misunderstandings.
>> *g*
>
>If your advise is the right advise, Hartmut, it needs to be sent!!

I do so if i can answer with a link or an entry into user.js. Not much
wording necessary in such case. :)

>....just, maybe, re-read it one or twice before hitting the send key.

Difficult. In the above sentence, should it be 'wording' or 'words' or
something else? *g*

Doesn't really matter as long as it is understandable. But there may be
cases in which i meant to have written something and in reality it means
something totally different. And that is dangerous.

Hartmut