Interviewed by CNN on 6/12/2009 14:43, Phillip Jones told the world:

> We already have that in SM2.
>
> It absolutely  useless PIA. Thank goodness I turn off tabs something
> else to computer memory resources.

No we don't. We have browser tabs in the browser windows, and we have
mail tabs in the mail window. The way Seamonkey is set up now, we can't
have everything in a single window. That's what that bug was about --
placing the mail client in a tab inside the browser window.

But I respect KaiRo's point of view -- that bug is really old and not
really relevant to where Seamonkey is now. If and when Seamonkey moves
to a tabs-on-top interface, then it will be time to revisit the issue
with a new bug.

You don't like tabs; that's your prerogative. I like them -- I like to
multitask, and tabs suit my browsing style better than multiple windows.
But that's what preferences are for -- so you can do things your way and
I do them my way.

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.