Robert Kaiser wrote:
Phillip Jones schrieb:
I haven't either. never has come up for me. (Mac OSX.4.11)

Mac by default is set to use progress windows instead of the download
manager, that might play into this.

Robert Kaiser
Could have something to do with it. but in SM 1.1.18 if you choose in preferences to have Download Manager open on start of Down Load it would. IN SM 2 if you do the same setting nothing happens.

I have it working now but the settings evidently have no effect in 2.0 on Mac, without making the change in about:config.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com