Thanx folks for all your info.
I have Seamonkey running on several machines so I think I'll give it a try on one of them, probably the one that still uses Eudora for E-mail since most of the problems I'm hearing about are on the e-mail side.

I'm anxiously awaiting Thunderbird 3.0 to stabilize and roll into SM so I can finally ditch Eudora. With all it's faults (mostly poor HTML support) it is still way better than SM 1.1 or Firefox 2.x mail.

When is the best guess for SM 2.0.1 to be released? If it is in the next two weeks or so I may hold out till then. I'm guessing the big bugs will be addressed in that.