On or about 12/10/2009 8:14 AM, Daniel typed the following:
> BeeNeR wrote:
>> On or about 12/9/2009 6:05 AM, BeeNeR typed the following:
>>> On or about 12/8/2009 10:32 PM, Robert Kaiser typed the following:
>>
>>                           < S N I P >

> Now that you've found "All is right with the world", I'll chime in and
> say when I read your other post where you mentioned having 16
> addressbooks being a problem because 16 was more than "F"(Hex), I was
> going to comment that the first book is probably "0"(Hex), so the
> sixteenth would be "F"(Hex).
>
> Don't have any suggestion as to why it might work today!
>
> Daniel

Back when I was working and still doing software I tried to stay away
from using '0' (zero) as a possible integer whenever possible and not
needed.  This prevented operations such as 'divide by zero' which
usually broke (crashed) the program.

--
Ed

98% of all statistics is useless !