DoctorBill a écrit :
Well for instance...I see the following Posts titles HERE.

Seamonkey 2.0 is JUNK .
Back to 1.18
2 problems
2.0 is buggy as hell and I'm not going to use it anymore
Problems with SeaMonkey 2.0
Update on problems with SeaMonkey 2.0
Strange SM2 behaviour
newsgroups problem with seamonkey 2.0

Well, please don't let those stop you. If you read through the threads a bit, you'll see that in most cases, it was problems easily solved (misconfigurations and such) and in the others, it's a vocal minority that doesn't want help as much as to rant without end. There's even some trolling going on.

As I said, you can install both side by side without losing anything in either profile, so you can at least see how it works for *you*.

All I can say is that I'm not a total computer illiterate, but I'm no techie either. I've been using it since the day it came out and have installed in on all of my company's computers (14), used by people who are afraid that clicking on the Start button will make their comp explode. Yet neither them or I have no problem using it. In fact, I've only heard positive comments about it being faster. Sure, it's a small sample, but seeing how it goes up from uber-basic users and that even they wouldn't go back to 1.1.18, it shows that SM is not as messy as some people make it sound.

S.