Margo Guda schrieb:

Define "settings are correct". What did you enter?
regards

In my preferences, the startup preference is for the browser to open the
group of tabs defined as the home page. If I click the Home button on
the toolbar these are all opened normally. But starting a new browser,
or opening a link from within another program, does not open that link,
or the home page tabs. I also noticed just now, not sure if this has
anything to do with it, that the text in the status bar showing what's
under a link I mouse over has disappeared. I do still see it in the mail
and news window, though. Just not in the browser.

I added 3 URLs for a test and set to open the hompage on startup and it works. I guess ou'll need to test with a new profile again.
regards

Martin
/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - http://www.asciiribbon.org/index-de.html