Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Cedar wrote:

Leonidas Jones wrote:

Have you tested it by allowing cookies and seeing if the slowdown
goes away?

Lee

Yes, now I have, and no, it makes no difference. I've tried lots of
different things like using the default profile, safe mode, making a
new profile, played around with various cookie settings, nothing
seems to help.

In that case, why are you fixating on cookies as opposed to all the
other possibilities? It comes across as a witch hunt, not a search for
truth.

Uh, sorry, didn't realize I was fixating...and ya, I guess it is a "witch hunt" since I have not the knowledge of these things to do a proper, sequentially structured search.