Rob Steinmetz wrote:
Well I found out that the update failed. It seems to have succeeded but
now when I start SeaMonkey it is showing a pending update and when I
restart SeaMonkey I get an Update failed message.

I stille have 1.1.18 installed and Seamonket 2 is installed in a
seperate directory.

Rob Steinmetz wrote:
I updated Seamonkey to 2.0.1 and Lightning was incompatible. I
downloaded the latest Lightning nightly and it won't load my remote
calendars. no error message it just docent load.

Is it working for anyone out there?

Mine updated to 2.01 fine, but Lightning still doesn't work. We'll probably have to wait for them to update.