Martin Freitag schrieb:
Zanqeutil schrieb:
Has it to do with Java, site errors or my system ?

The worst thing is that one:
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7850/zwischenablage01wl.png (100KB)
Probably some stupid Javscript moving it. When you open Taskanager and
hover with the mouse over that line so that the side-scrolling stops,
you can see the CPU load decreases drastically. The webmaster is
calculating too many steps for scrolling it seems.

Note: I'm using Flashblock*, this might reduce CPU-load even more if a
flash animation is running there (at least one flash element has been
blocked on that site for me)
regards

Martin

* http://flashblock.mozdev.org/

Please keep in mind that Javs is _not_ Javascript.

/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - http://www.asciiribbon.org/index-de.html