gNeandr wrote:
   [19.12.2009 15:36]    »Martin Freitag« wrote:
gNeandr schrieb:
Do I miss something or doesn't allow SM2 to customize the toolbars?

If customize is able, please direct me the way ...

-------------------snip-------------------
for an answer to the original question.

Click and hold mouse button on an empty space of the Navigation bar.
Context menu pops up.
Choose customize.
Customize window opens up

choose desired item to move to navigation or bookmarks bar or move from Navigation or book marks bar.

First thing to remove is move the bookmarks item off of the bookmarks bar move it back customize menu window.

Second move the home button off of the bookmarks bar to the Navigation bar.

Makes you wonder about some of these GUI designers ..... Home button should always be on the Navigation Bar. And Book Marks is already in the main menu. why duplicate it.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com