Rob Steinmetz schrieb:
Thank,

On my System Seamonkey is in E:\Program Files\Seamonkey2
Is it a folder or a set of files? I don't see an update folder

I do see a number of files

update.locale
update.locale.moz-upgrade
updater.exe
updater.ini..

These files ar okay to be there. updater.exe uses the download to perform the update.
"updates" is a folder/directory.

I'm getting a error that says I should upgrade to 2.0.1 but I already have.

Update-notifications are usually not an error-message. o_0

I would try to download the full installer and just install it into the same directory where SM2 already is (while SM is closed of course)
regards

Martin
/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - http://www.asciiribbon.org/index-de.html