John Doue wrote:
On 12/21/2009 5:32 PM, Mike C wrote:
I emailed RoboForm and asked "When will RoboForm work with Seamonkey 2 ?"

The answer I got back was:
"> Unfortunately Seamonkey 2.x is not supported yet.
We do apologize for the inconvenience, but there is no ETA available
at this time.

Maybe if they get lots of requests they'll be quicker!
Here's where you can make requests:
http://support.roboform.com/php/rtss/main/?lang=

Mike C

Well, this is still a step forward from the answer I got some time ago ... At that point, they just said, check our site, when it will be available, it will be posted. Not word for word, but that was the idea.

But you are right. Until it is available, no chance I will consider SM2 prime time. I adopte FF3 only when I found Roboform, otherwise I would still be with FF2.

I have around 140 web sites with passwords in RoboForm.
There's no way I could get along without it!
(Actually I could delete a lot of them not used anymore)
(Too much work to do it at the present time though)