BeeNeR wrote:
How do I turn off the Bookmarks Icon in my Personal Toolbar?

The 'HELP' file says it can be turned off:

  "Note: Standard buttons on the Personal Toolbar such as Bookmarks,
Search, Go, Print and Home cannot be rearranged, but they can be turned
off and on."

I think that's in error and it doesn't mean "Personal Toolbar".  I think
it is referring to "Navigation Toolbar" since that's where the 'HELP'
file takes me.

"Turning Buttons On and Off
    1.   Open the SeaMonkey
           Edit menu and choose Preferences.
    2.   Click Browser.
    3.   Under "Select the buttons you want to see in the toolbars",
           choose the buttons that you want on your toolbar.
    4.   Click OK."

In any case there is no option for 'Bookmarks' there.

Seems to be unneccessary in the 'Personal Toolbar' anyhow since there is
already a way to get to 'Bookmarks' via the 'File Edit View Go Bookmarks
Tools Window Help" line.

In SM1.1.18 and lower You actually can turn this on and off.
IN SM2.x You use the Customize menu and drag the icons to places desired and add to by dragging out of customize menu. Ir removing by dragging to customize menu. If you drag off the menu but not into customize window you lose that item.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com