David E. Ross wrote:
/snip/

Yes.  I wish the Vanguard Group (mutual funds) would be so
accommodating.  They insist that Gecko is NOT Gecko and that they
support Firefox but not SeaMonkey.  Worse, they even lock out SeaMonkey
when I spoof Firefox with "SeaMonkey" still in the UA string.

That's odd. I've never had any problem with Vanguard. To confirm, I just went to vanguard.com, clicked on "Go to the Site" under Personal Investors, logged in and accessed my account info. No spoofing, no extensions.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.23) Gecko/20090825 SeaMonkey/1.1.18

Lem Johnson