Leonidas Jones wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
I just had to remove Lightning and PerfBar extension because they were
making SM2.0.1 crash at every turn. Now I am back to just Forms History
Control, Image zoom, QuoteColors, and web developer. I sent in reports
with my email address. I didn't have any problems until I installed
PrefBar.

Prefbar is always the first extension I install.  Lightning comes pretty
quick after that. Both are working fine from here.  What versions of
these extensions are you using?

Lee
Lightning  had pre3 at the end of the version number.
and Prefbar was the latest version that was compatible with SM 2.0 I got it from Mozdev

Forms history control was recently updated to 1.1.4 from 1.1.3 but that was before the download of Prefbar.

I hadn't

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com