On 12/25/2009 04:37 PM, Phillip Jones wrote:
> NoOp wrote:

>>> You are obviously not an American because the correct terminology is
>>> "Democratic" not "Democrat".
>>
>> http://www.yourdictionary.com/democrat
>> http://www.brainyquote.com/words/de/democrat152580.html
>> :-)
>>
>> Anyway, happy holidays. :-)
>>
> Democrat refer in this discussion to the person who votes Democratic
> party affiliation.
>
> While Republican refers either, the Party itself or the Party Affiliation
>
> You Can be a Liberal Democrat, or Conservative Democrat or Moderate
> Democrat.
>
> You Can be a Liberal Republican, a Moderate Republican, or Conservative
> Republican.
>
> Then there are Independents.

Then there are... never mind.

You just enjoy debating, don't you?

Leave it. It was a spur of the moment, lighthearted, post in response to
the OP. Don't make it one of your "I am right, you are wrong" debates. OK?

Seek treatment, do something, but don't make an issue out of a friggin
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays thread.