I seem to be having crashing issues with "no response" in the Task
manager.

I have a Dell 8300, 4 GB Ram, 3 GHz w/Hyper threading, etc.  Running
Win XP Pro

This morning I'm trying to send an email.  I the Seamonkey 2.01
browser open and email client open.  I saved my email (draft) and then
started to add another person to the "To:" boxes and after the first
letter of the persons name Seamonkey froze up and I had to use task
manager to turn off seamonkey and then restart it.  This happened 3
times before I shut down the machine and did a restart.  I am
currently running a boot check on the system.

The seamonkey lock up has happened many times since I upgraded to
2.01, is there is fix or something I'm doing wrong?

Bueller?  Bueller?

Thanks,
B Diver
Everett, WA