Anonymous wrote:
compositor wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
I use Seamonkey version 1.1.8 and my preferred search engine is
goodsearch. When I go into Edit....Preferences...Navigator...Internet
Search, there is no option listed for goodsearch. How do I replace the
built-in Google search with goodsearch?

The URL for a goodsearch page is in the format:

http://www.goodsearch.com/search.aspx?charityid=1111&keywords=

Thanks!

It opens a new window and focus is taken by the website.

Now that's really smart isn't it

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your explanation.

Could you add some more detail about how I change the default search
engine in Seamonkey to goodsearch?

I don't have any problem with "opening a new window" and losing focus.
Are you sure that you are responding to the right post?

Thanks again!

See if this is what you want:

http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbar/mode/

See if the Firefox Plugin will do what you want.

--
 JD..