Ray_Net wrote:
Walter wrote:
Running Win XP SP 3 on a Dell Inspiron 1100 laptop. When I shut down I sometimes get a notice that 840 is not responding and have to click on shut down. I do not find a description of what program 840 is with a google search. Running SM 1.1.18 but working on courage to go to 2.0.1.

If you are on windows XP, you can ask about your problem by posting infos on the forum:
http://forums.techarena.in/windows-xp-support/
for other OS -> http://forums.techarena.in/computer-help/

Thanks, Ray,

Topic posted on the first forum you suggested indicates it is in Windows Defender which I thought I had disabled. I will check further.

w.