OBones wrote:
Broadback wrote:
Intermittently SeaMonkey locks up when starting to compose an email. It
hangs when the first letter of the addressee is entered. It seems to
happen when there is an outstanding email to be read. Though I am not
certain of this and will need to make a more careful observation if it
happens again.

Have a look at my message on the fourth of January...
Sorry, the trouble is that there are so many emails here now that I don't feel inclined to read them all, I just scan the heading. Not even that well enough it seems!

--
Please reply to group,emails to designated
address are never read.