On 1/7/2010 4:08 PM, Daniel wrote:
> Virtually every day, I get an email headed "Possible error(s) in your
> website (dxmm)" and, under SM 1.x.x, these all appeared in the same
> thread, making their deletion easy. Now I find they are listing separately.
>
> I've had a look at my Mail & News group Account settings and the Mail &
> News group settings under Prefs but nothing jumps out at me!
>
> Any Ideas??

Well, I don't remember the exact setting, but I'm hoping that my post
will jog someone else's memory.

There was a thread to two within the last couple months or so about
this. SM 1.1.X would thread using the Reference header (or something
like that), and if the message didn't contain one, it would fall-back
automatically to thread based on the subject text.

It seems SM 2.0 no longer does this fall-back by default. There is a
preference to enable it, but I don't remember what it is called, and
I don't have SM 2.X here to look at.

I hope someone else will know what I'm talking about and come up with
the right setting.

Good luck.