Alan Cummings wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:

I can use the F8 key to open up a message in Message Pane, and yes I can use
Ctrl-O to open it in its own window. But what I would like is to be able to
use the Space-Bar to open the message, scroll down and goto the next unread
message.. I guess I'm just too lazy to select the F8 key. ;)

On Linux a double click on the message in the header pane opens a message window, and space does just what you said from that point on. And middle click on the header opens a tab which does the same thing. Mac users probably have to press five keys with both hands and their one mouse button with their nose. ;-)

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>