Hartmut Figge wrote:
Daniel:
Hartmut Figge wrote:

Well, try to select 'am' from http://i.am.a.link ;)
Sorry, Hartmut, but your link is invalid, so I cannot go to that website and select some arbitrary text.

Sure, that is only an example which points to no website. ;)

But I see your point.....why would someone want to do that??

Sometimes i also need a part of a link. In such a case i open the source
from which selecting only a part is possible without problems.

Would be nice if i could avoid this step. :-D

Or select the complete line ctrl-c then ctrl-v in notepad, then select the part you want. I do it this way, because i most of the time did not need to "copy" a part of a link.