On 1/10/2010 1:43 PM PT, Bernard Mercier typed:

I am trying to redo my nntp.earthlink.net usenet/newsgroup setup so I
can log in with only one prompt since it requires me to enter my e-mail
address and its password. However, I am still getting two login prompts.

I removed this account, deleted this specific account files and
folders/directories from my C:\Documents and Settings\FooBar\Application
Data\Mozilla\SeaMonkey\Profiles\whatever123.default\News\, checked my
prefs.js file (no signs of the old ones I just deleted), etc. After
restarting SM and making a new acount, I still see the same problem. Am
I mising something else to clean/delete?

I do not have this problem on my new office machine with 64-bit Windows
7 HP (Dell OEM) with a clean install and setup from scratch. I am using
an old, updated Windows XP Pro. SP3 at home that has the problems. I did
NOT upgrade/migrate from SM v1.1.18 (just did a clean install and setup
from scratch).

Maybe in password manager?

I don't use SM's password manager. I checked to see if there was anything in it and it was empty. I even tried reset and no changes. :(
--
"Remember, ants are only waiting for you to die..." --unknown
   /\___/\