Am 11.01.2010 21:41 schrieb Mark Hansen:
On 1/11/2010 11:38 AM, S. Beaulieu wrote:
It's impossible for version 2 to use a version 1 profile.

I'm thinking that you were using Quick Launch. ...
You need to disable Quick Launch to use version 2.

S.

... and make sure nothing else is launching version 1.1.X SM as well,
like a Startup action, for example.

I am not using Quick Launch, and this is definitely Seamonkey 2.0.1 running.
SM 2.0.1 shows all my (imported from 1.18) mails as it should.
Then I close SM, rename the old profile, and start SM (2.0.1 for sure ;) again,
and open the mail window.
If I now click for the first time to a mail or folder, the warning message "...
/pop.gmx.net/Inbox could not be found" appears.
After cklicking 'OK' all messages seam to appear as usual, I do not see any
differences.

I have two mail accounts (lets say 'mail A' and 'mail B') in SM and the 'local
Folders'. The message appears if I click the first time on a item in 'mail A'.
After 'ok', I can read all folders / messages in 'mail A' without a warning.
As soon as I click on an item in 'mail B', I get again the warning message
again one time. Same for 'local folders'.

Kind regards
Rainer