Mark Hansen wrote:

On 1/11/2010 7:43 AM, Gerd Schweizer wrote:
Mark Hansen schrieb:

There's no need to get angry; just ignore it :)
As we say in Bavaria: we even don't ignore him ;-)
His "invalid" mailaddress seems to show to an installing problem?

It doesn't mean there was a problem during installation. That's just
the default name you get before you specifically set one.

I always assumed he was intentionally concealing his real address. Lots of people do that on newsgroups.

It does seem he's having a hard time getting the news reader up and
running though.

As far as I'm concerned, if he can't read the NG, it's useless for him to post here, so he won't even notice if Martin plonks him.

Paul B. Gallagher