Interviewed by CNN on 12/1/2010 01:43, Paul B. Gallagher told the world:

> Of course, some reported "errors" are just plain silly:
>
> Line 9, Column 47: Attribute "BORDER" is not a valid attribute. Did you
> mean "border"?
>
> (from a frameset declaration)

Well, I didn't see the original page, but this is not a "silly" error in
XHTML. XHTML is case-sensitive, after all.

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... BOFH excuse #108:
The air conditioning water supply pipe ruptured over the machine room
*Added by TagZilla 0.0661 running on Seamonkey 2.0.2 *
http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modifiedmailnews.html#tagzilla