Il 13/01/10 10:37, Alex124 ha scritto:

> It's from yesterday that I got this problem with the mail:
> every message sent are not written in the "Sent" folder and if I click
> the "Sent" folder I've to wait for a couple of minutes before I can
> check it: at the beginning it's seems empty...
> Sometimes I got an error message "copying the message in the Sent
> folder", but most of the time every seems ok.

Try to open the account preferences* and reselect the folder where you
want SM to copy the sent messages.

* "Edit --> Mail & Newsgroups Accounts Settings… --> Your e-mail account
--> Copies and Folders" in English
or
"Modifica --> Configurazione account posta… --> Nome del tuo account
e-mail --> Cartelle e copie" in Italian

--
Andrea "XFox" Govoni

AIM/iChat/ICQ: x...@mac.com
Yahoo! ID: xfox82
Skype Name: draykan

PGP
KeyID: 0x212E69C1
Fingerprint: FBE1 CA7D 34BE 4A53 9639  5C36 B7A0 605F 212E 69C1