Devils_Advocate wrote:
DirecTV changed their software a few weeks ago, over the holiday slowdown,
and since that weekend when it was down, it wont let me login anymore using
Seamonkey, I have to use Internet Explorer now to login.

I just tried it using SM 2.0.2 and I was astounded to discover that this is one of very few sites where SM2 has actually been able to supply a saved logon and password, and what's more, one it migrated from SM1! I'm logged in just fine, and very quickly. No user agent spoofing needed, but I do allow the DirecTV web site to run Javascript.

Graham.