I recently upgraded to the latest version of SM, and I noticed that I lost the ability to mark and drag and to copy/cut and paste. I also cannot customize my toolbars. I suspect those problems are related.

Not knowing where to go for answers, I tried the IRC chat system that is part of SM. Folks there suggested that the problem had something to do with McAfee Site Advisor (MSA). I don't have MSA associated with SM and finding a MSA button on my Internet Explorer, I disable it and rebooted. The problem described above persists, so I'm not satisfied that it has anything to do with MSA.

Has anyone experienced this problem?  Is there a fix?

Bill