David E. Ross wrote:
On 1/18/2010 3:26 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
I have a link on my desktop to Start SM Browser.
Using it bring me SM Browser with his "Home page".
Is it possible to modify a copy of this link in such a way that the
browser start and display a spécific page like:
   file:///C:/Program Files/GIMP-2.0/share/gimp/2.0/help/fr/index.html
?
(in case SM is not the default browser)

On the SeaMonkey menu bar, select [Edit>  Preferences].  On the left
side of the Preferences window, under Category, select Browser.  (This
seems to be the default selection.)  In the middle of the right side of
the Browser pane, in the Home Page section, select the Choose File
button.  Navigate to the file you want, and select the Open button.

That's modifying my home page ... :-(