Hi
I installed seamonkey 2.0.2 in Debian Lenny 64 bit, and it runs, so----- is it both 32 and 64 bit compatible. However it will not run the 64 bit libflashplayer.so file downloaded from adobe in the plugins folder as the 32 bit seamonkey will with the 32 bit file.
I then tried the 32 bit libflashplayer.so, and seamonkey promptly crashed.
I looked on the seamonkey website but nothing terribly helfpul revealed itself. So I wonder how to get 64 bit flash working, or even 64 bit java going or is this still a work in progress. Would symlinks help.
Any non MS folk have any ideas I wonder?
Regards
Rod