Hello!

I noticed on my old Windows XP Pro. SP3 and new 64-bit Windows 7 HP (Dell OEM), SeaMonkey (SM) v2 rarely crashes with Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42 plugin. Here's a crash reporter dump as an example:

http://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/b13cbfb4-c09b-430e-84d0-3dc4a2100125 ... I also see in comments that Firefox users are having the same issue?

What's up with that? Is anyone else having this problem in SM too? I should have the latest extensions and plugins too.

Thank you in advance. :)
--
Phillip Pi
Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst